The abstract submission of the ESGE 31st Annual Congress taking place in Lisbon, Portugal on 2nd – 5th October 2022 opens today on 24th February and will close on 16th May 2022.
NEW AND IMPORTANT FOR 2022
This year we ask abstract submitters to choose whether they want to qualify for one of the following two prestigious options:
1. You choose to qualify to be included to present in a Best Selected Oral/Video Session with the possibility to win a prize of Best Selected Oral or Best Selected Video Abstract.
2. You choose to qualify for your abstract to be selected for presentation in a Plenary Session (Oral/Video) and receive a certificate of presentation in a plenary session.
This year there will also be Awards for the following:
- Best Selected ePoster
- Best Selected YEP abstract
- Best Selected PHD abstract
- Best Selected journal article
- Best Selected Abstract from Portugal
ABSTRACT CATEGORIES FOR 2022
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Reproductive medicine and surgery
- Technical innovation in minimal invasive surgery
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis (new!)
- Fibroids, including morcellation or tissue extraction
- Complications in surgery
- Teaching and training
- Robotics (new!)
Looking forward to receiving your abstracts! The registration deadline to Congress for abstract submitters is 13th July 2022.