The Abstract Submission of the ESGE 32nd Annual Congress taking place in Brussels, Belgium from 1st till 4th October 2023 opens today on 23rd February and will close on 15th May 2023.
IMPORTANT FOR 2023
We remind all abstract submitters to choose whether they want to qualify for one of the following two prestigious options:
1. You choose to qualify to be included to present in a Best Selected Oral/Video Session with the possibility to win a prize of Best Selected Oral or Best Selected Video Abstract.
2. You choose to qualify for your abstract to be selected for presentation in a Plenary Session (Oral/Video) and receive a certificate of presentation in a plenary session.
This year there will also be Awards for the following:
- Best Selected Abstract
- Best Selected Video Abstract
- Best Selected ePoster
- Best Selected YEP Abstract
- Best Selected Journal Article
ABSTRACT CATEGORIES FOR 2023
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Reproductive medicine and surgery
- Technical innovation in minimal invasive surgery
- Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- Fibroids, including morcellation or tissue extraction
- Complications in surgery
- Teaching and training
More information can be found on our congress website: https://esgecongress.eu/abstracts.html
If you have questions please contact: email@example.com
Looking forward to receiving your abstracts!
The registration deadline to Congress for abstract submitters is 19th July 2023.