Education & Training
R. Rovira, M. Wallwiener, A. Vazquez, L. Tebache, G. Centini, S. Maia, F. Campolo, P. Crochet, T. Theodoris, S. Karampelas
Improving the endoscopic surgical skills worldwide with the final goal to offer our patients a better care and surgical treatment
In spite of the remarkable work performed, there are still many challenges ahead. The SIG Education and Training will work on increasing the number of certified gynaecological surgeons and training centers in different nations
- increased the cooperation with EBCOG and ENTOG towards a better collaboration (GESEA activities, educational and training projects);
- worked together with YEP-ESGE towards the development of new YEP exchange and YEP fellowship programs.
- supported several scientific projects involving young gynecologist.
- collaborated with the ESGE journal (FVV) with publications and revisions.
- interacted with other ESGE-SIGS to organize webinars and educational activities.